Tuesday, February 22, 2011

i'm dreaming of...

Everyone says that during pregnancy you have crazy dreams. I concur.


I have been having very detailed vivid dreams that I remember quite well each day I wake up.
It is kind of fun, but sometimes they make me cry.
I feel for my fellow co-workers because I usually share about them at work when they are funny, they are probably sick of me already!


Some of my dreams so far have included:
-getting in trouble at Starbucks for not being up to code on certain things (of which we actually are doing right).
-drama with my family and Justin was not there! So when I woke up I cried to him about how much I missed him in my dream. haha.
-we had a baby girl. And there was a party. And I was in my wedding dress getting tons of compliments for fitting back into it. And I left our poor baby in another room and returned to her crying in her car seat. (This is when I decided I def. need a full 9 months to be ready for a new person depending on me!)
-I met one of my co-workers at walmart - he was working (this would be his third job) and he told me not to tell our boss at Starbucks.
-I was on some sort of road trip with Christian Challenge and I really wanted some "Simply Lemonade" and when we stopped at the convenient store there was none to be found! Not even a comparison! I was so thirsty! But only for Simply Lemonade of course.
-Justin's brother's girlfriend worked at Dairy Queen and hooked us up with a free Blizzard. Therefore the next day I really wanted a Blizzard.


More to come, I'm SURE!

4 comments:

  1. Ha.
    One day maybe you will fit back in your wedding dress, but right now I think it'd be nice to just fit back in my jeans.

    Cravings are fun...I always, ALWAYS wanted ice cream. That was actually one of the reasons I was sure I was pregnant. Two of the ladies at my church were like, "I ate so much ice cream when I was pregnant." I was even more convinced then because that's all I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - the cravings have started with the dreams! :-)

    love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica
    You will be craving so much food during your pregnancy,even foods you never thought,just go with it and enjoy....ITS A WONDERFUL THING !!!!
    LUV YOU AUNTIE CINDY....<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. You're cute. Sometimes it's fun remembering dreams. Other times it's not.

    ReplyDelete